Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Baby Style: Swim Suits!

We have had some glorious 75 plus degree days here.  There is nothing like some warm weather to get you in the mood for a dip in the ocean or pool.  We will be heading down to our family's beach house in a couple of weeks for my 30th birthday, (sigh....). I'm trying to keep my mind off the fact that the dirty thirty is staring me down, so I have been on the lookout for some bathing suits for the little.  Now Fiona is as fair as they come and I have to keep that beautiful baby skin protected and I KNOW she will not sit there under an umbrella. I have already snatched up that little stripped rash guard for the beach trip.  Next on the agenda- Cover-ups! 


I can't get over those tortoise shell glasses and fedora.  I absolutely love sunnies on babies.  And that little coral suit with the fringe? Just stop! What are your favorites?
Here is a little throwback to Fiona's first dip in the ocean.   Her smug little smile cracks me up! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!