Monday, April 27, 2015

Dirty Thirty

Happy Monday everyone!! I guess having your birthday on a Monday will surely help it go by quicker-amiright! Here's hoping! However, today started a little scary with the passing of our coffeemaker this morning.  So looks like I'm getting a coffee maker for my birthday! 

We are officially less than 10 days away from the end of the fire academy! #canigetanamen.  And we have a super fun weekend planned coming up!  So despite old Java jim croaking on us, things are looking up! 
We had a rainy but nice weekend over here! Had a nice dinner with my parents Friday night at one of our favorite bottle shops-Lincoln- hence the beards.  
Saturday- we went mower shopping for our Landscaping business.  Check out the Instagram at @atdlandscaping

Sunday- my parents watched Fiona so Scott and I could grab a beer together. 


Enjoy your Monday!! XO



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!