Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Baskets!


I am very excited about Easter this year! Like I said before, last Easter really snuck up on me and I had nothing together.  After that, I made a vow to myself to make more memorable holidays with our little family.  I have rounded up some of the cutest Easter themed toys and books this year for Fiona's basket.  This post really should be in a Thrifty Thursday because I didn't spend more than $10 on her basket fillings! 
I really didn't know where to start because it is hard to find small toys, that a 1 year old can't put then their mouth, yet can fit into a basket.  So I tried finding some Easter books I loved as a kid.  Who remembers Pat the Bunny?  I always loved that one growing up (especially feeling the Dad's stubble) weird, I know! So I threw that one in there, found some Egg shaped side walk chalk at Target(Yay warm weather!), finger Puppets and a adorable lamb (Fiona actually picked that one out but has since forgotten about it).  I might throw a piece of chocolate in there, or maybe I'll just wait for the Easter Bunny to do that one! 

What are some of your go to Easter Basket treasures? 
P.S. Happy April Fools!! XO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!