Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Baby Style: Bubble Rompers

There is just something about little chubby legs waddling around in rompers.  I think they are THE cutest little girl apparel.  They are so summery and fit those Buddha bellies so nicely.  I have been waiting and waiting for that plaid romper to come back in Fiona's size at Old Navy, but I'm starting to think it will be sold out for good.  It would be the perfect outfit for our trip up to the Highland Games in Grandfather mountain in July.  I snagged the fireworks romper for Memorial day, but never took a picture.  That is also great for the Fourth of July!   

For some absolutely beautiful and unique rompers and dresses for little girls, check out Brass Razoo Kids.  I want one of everything in both Fi AND my size! Her summer collection and website launch Friday and I can't wait to see the collection in full.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!