Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Our Weekend

Happy Hump day, Friends! Phheww! This week has been crazy busy, but so glad we are at the halfway mark of the week! Here is a little recap of our weekend, which went by entirely too fast! Scott worked on Saturday, so Fi and I had a fun little Mommy Daughter day of hanging/organizing around the house. We missed Daddy though, so we made some goodies and headed over to the firehouse to visit him. 

I know its just a matter of time before she figures out the hole fireman's pole and how much fun that is, but for now, she is super content just being in our laps.

We went to my parents for dinner.  (I just love that Buddha belly Fi is rocking right now)

Sunday, we went to the pool with some friends, and this time Fi loved it!!


I think Scott secretly wants a punk baby, she came walking up to me sporting this look. 



These two are exactly 1.5 hours apart.  I see them being BFFs in their future, fo sho! Glamor babes!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!