Thursday, March 19, 2015

Baby Style: Easter Dresses

One of my favorite memories growing up is picking out a new Easter dress. I always loved the flowery pastel colors. I was always a very frilly little girl, so picking out those beautiful fluffy dresses was always a highlight for me.  
Last year at this time, we were just trying to make it through another day with a newborn that Easter snuck up on me and I hadn't picked out a dress for Fiona.  This year however, is another story! Girlfriend already has two that I'm completely obsessed with.  I snatched up the Raglan Flower Dress and the Eyelet dress a couple of weeks ago.  I probably got them a little early, but I was desperately needing some Spring time happiness in my life at that point in winter.  I'm planning to save the white Eyelet dress for pictures at the beach this summer, so I bought it a little big.  Here are some of my favorite Spring/Easter dresses this year for little girls. What are some of your favorites?


The other day we had this glorious 80 degree weather. I tried to take advantage of it to take some Easter picture for the grandparents. Unfortunately, this was the best one I got because Fiona wanted to play with the signs more than smile for the camera. Hopefully we will have another warm day to try again.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!