Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fourth of July: Family Style

The Fouth of July is probably my favorite holiday. I love everything about it, the heat, the adorable clothes, the red white and blue food, the cookouts, the fireworks!! The list goes on!  Our July forth plans are up in the air right now, but whatever we end up doing I hope we will at least get to see some fireworks.  I think Fiona would seriously enjoy them if we are far enough away.
Last fourth of July was a huge day in Fiona's life.  She laughed for the time and rolled from her back to her front.  I can't wait for this year!

Here is a pic of us last July fourth, crazy how much has changed in a year! 


I have rounded up some of the cutest Americana apparel for the littles.  I absolutely love the stars and stripes dress! 

<>Red, White, and Cute onesie<>Sandles<>Star Shades<>Flag Dress<>

If you are looking for some Mama Americana style, check out The rage boutique.  And more specifically, this Wristlet, and this Shirt. All sorts of heart eyes! What are some of your favorites?  Hope you have a fabulous hump day!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!