Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day + Weekend

Our weekend was full of cookouts, gardening, dance class, smoothies, and the most well behaved baby there every was.  With Scott working on at least one day of the weekend, Fiona has been tagging along to all of the dance classes I teach on the weekends.  She is a rock-star.  I definitely see her joining in soon, she wouldn't take her eyes off the dancers when they danced.  Seriously adorable!



Father's day felt like a whirlwind.  Fiona and I had Scott's favorite breakfast of a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and smoothie waiting on him when he got home from work.  Then, our first stop of the day was Scott's Mom's house for an early afternoon cookout.   It has been super hot an humid here, so we brought Fiona's blow up pool for the kiddies to play in and stay cool. 

 
I can't get over her grin here, melts my heart! 



Then we headed over to my parent's house to spend some time with my Dad. (p.s. check out Scott's beautiful chocolate smile- eat your heart our ladies!) (p.p.s. we got my Dad a selfie stick for his go pro, this is us trying it out)


We finished the evening with some pizza and Eric Church- Glorious Day for a Glorious Dad!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!