Wednesday, September 30, 2015

18 Month Update

Age: 18 months
Stats: 24.4 lbs and about 31.5 inches (gained 2.5 lbs and 2.5 inches)
Favorite Foods: Grapes, Juice, Teddy Grahams, Blueberries, Spaghetti, Bananas, Chicken, Yogurt, M&M (thanks to my dad, BugBug), fruit and veggie Smoothies, fruit snacks and good ol' Government cheese (American cheese).
Words: Open, Up, On, Off, Pah Pah (Paci) All done, Uh-Oh, Bye-Bye, Da Da, Ma Ma, Yeah! Nodding her head and Shaking her head when we ask her questions about what she wants to do. This actually took me by surprise the first time. I asked her if she wanted to go outside and play and she nodded her head yes.... I was like OMG you totally understand what I'm saying!!! 
Favorite Activities: Painting, picking veggies from the garden, going for walks and reading reading reading! If I've read the The Wheels on the Bus or Spooky House once, I've read it 5098378392 times. Seriously cute books, check 'em out, but good gracious I've read them a lot!


Hates: Bedtime...Whoa Nelly! Talk about fighting it! Hates bedtime!  
Signature Moves: Walking around with a hair tie on her arm.  Seriously get so mad if I try to take it off, I have to wait until she falls asleep to get it off her.   

This is definitely my favorite age so far! I love watching her little personality blossom an that smile just melts my heart! 
Here is the link to her 15 month Update and 13 month Update

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!