Thursday, September 10, 2015

Labor Day

Happy Thursday, everyone! I'm afraid to say it, but we MIGHT be slowing down a little over here. #praisejesusalleluia.  We were in need of some major R & R this past weekend, but no rest for the weary.  We finished a couple of projects around the studio and cleaned the house mainly.  Looking back now, I think we took the name Labor Day in the opposite direction than what your supposed to do.
.
We did sneak away for a couple of hours and relaxed by the pool with some friends.

They were calling for thunderstorms all afternoon, so we actually had the whole pool to ourselves. I can't get over how long Fiona looks in this pic! Its like all of the sudden she grew 78 inches!  

I couldn't help myself when I saw the pumpkin beers show up in the store.  Just a little season smashup with pumpkin beers by the pool.  

I could watch Fiona play with her friends all day long.  These two are so adorable together, never have I seen two girls so obsessed with shoes, and watermelon! 


Hope you are all enjoying your short work week! Yesterday, Fiona turned 18 Months.  I think we are so overdue to an update! 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!