Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Saturday's picnic at the park

I feel like such a bad mom saying this, but a couple of weeks ago, Fiona and I went to the park for the first time. I know, what kind of Mom and I.  To be honest, working full time, and with a husband with a crazy fireman's schedule, we just haven't gone.  We have a swing in our back yard and we play out there all the time, but I just never took her to the park.  Don't worry, since this first time, we have been 3 more times. 



So a couple of weeks ago we had a beautiful 75 degree day.  Fi and I loaded up the picnic blanket, stopped and picked up some dinner and went to the park.  We laughed, climbed, slid down the slide, picnicked and had a ball.  


She would only sit on the big girl swings.  







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!