Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving

Hello, Friends!  It has been forever since I last posted.  I am just getting around to looking at some of the photos from Thanksgiving.  I didn't take that many pictures, which now I'm regretting, but we did manage to snap a couple.  

We spent Wednesday evening at my parent's house and celebrated Thanksgiving with my side.  The food was delicious and the company of even better! 



Thursday, we spent the morning cooking away, then spent the rest of the day over at Scott's Mom's house.  All the siblings were there, so we had a full house! 




Our out of town guest left on Saturday, so we were able to do a little work on our current home renovation.  I know I said something in the past about putting bookcases surrounding our fireplace, well we have officially started installing them.  Of course everything has taken 5 times longer than expected as well as 5 times more expensive, but we are in love with how it looks so far. I will do a separate post just on that.

Now that Thanksgiving is in the books, we can officially start celebrating Christmas! I am so excited about Christmas this year.  I know Fiona is going to have a blast!    

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!