Monday, May 18, 2015

Fire Academy Graduation

Can I get an AMEN! Thursday night, Scott graduated from the City of Raleigh Fire Academy.  It was 29 grueling weeks of State tests, City test, push ups (I'm not kidding- one day they did over 500!) learning to be EMTs and becoming Firefighters.   
 It was a great evening.  We had beautiful weather and our families came out to help Scott celebrate this wonderful achievement.  Fiona also didn't make a peep during the whole ceremony, so I'm counting that as a double win!  He gets a couple days off before he goes on rotation, mainly he will be spending it catching up with the business, but hopefully he will get to relax some too.  He will start his career as a firefighter on Tuesday.  

 Raleigh, you sure are lucky to be getting 36 of the best guys and gals in the business.  I know they will all do big things. 

Congrats my darling, you worked so hard, and you made it! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!