Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Week

I can't believe it is almost Christmas! I am slowly but surely marking things off my to-do list. We have had a fun filled week so far, and it really is just beginning. Here is a little rundown of what we've accomplished so far.

We finally sent out our family Christmas cards.  This year I was so on top of the game, we took pictures on the last warm day of the year and ordered them from Simply to Impress on Cyber Monday.  They had the BEST choices.  I always felt so limited with Shutterfly and those other sites, definitely check out Simply to Impress next year.  


Every year, I love receiving Christmas cards.  I always hang them on a garland on our banister with clothes pins.  It is such a fun way to display them.  Fiona also love looking at all her friends. 


Fiona had her Christmas dance recital this past weekend.  We were SO proud! I wasn't sure how she would do.  She can be very shy, especially in front of a bunch of strangers, but she rallied and did a great job.  They danced to The Hippopotamus Song, and I could barely keep the tears in! She informed us as we were driving to the show, that she was going to leap during the dance (there wasn't supposed to be a leap).  She did the leap and I almost busted out laughing.    


We have made cookies and currently I am watching my favorite Christmas Movie, White Christmas. 


 Two more days until Christmas! I hope you have all finished your Christmas to-do lists! 
Also... Happy 3 Months to our sweet Evie Girl! 

Merry almost Christmas! 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!