Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Pregnancy Essentials

Shoo! I can't believe that we are already at week 20! This pregnancy is going by SO much faster than my first. With that being said, it definitely has already been a lot harder and more difficult than the first time around as well.  

You definitely start showing so much quicker the second time around and I started feeling that round ligament pain and leg pain way earlier than I ever did with Fiona.  I think it was around 17 weeks I began to hurt so bad, I decided to invest in a good pair of compression hose.  I initially bought the footless leggings because of the price and I could get them very quickly off Amazon.  I immediately started feeling better, but the warmer weather picked up and I quickly realized I needed to find a cooler alternative.  I came across the Solidea Maman Compression shorts and my life has been changed forever! They really help with the ligament and leg pain as well as the end of day tired legs that plagues us preggos.  They are a little more pricey, but worth every penny. 

I was mostly pregnant with Fiona during the winter months, so most of my maternity clothes are long sleeves and pants.  I don't know why, but I really resisted buying warm weather maternity clothes this time.  But I finally reached the time when the ol' hair tie trick was getting really uncomfortable, so I found this pair of full panel maternity jeans.  Last time, I bought most of my clothes from Old Navy, but I haven't been that impressed with their selection this time around, so I turned to H&M and have been so pleased! I don't get that saggy feeling with their full panel pants, they are stretchy and I love how versatile they are. They are cute with the bottoms rolled up for a more casual look, or rolled down with some wedges for a more dressy look.  I also love how all their tops aren't short waist-ed.

  


I also love the fact that Target has a million different maxi dresses for sale this season.  I have a couple from last year that I have already been living in because of how comfortable they are.  

What were some of your pregnancy go to pieces? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!