Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Mountains


Scott is about to go on his 4 day break from the fire department and it just so happens to line up with a weekend! Can I get an AMEN!!  Getting both Saturday and Sunday with our man- Sign me up! We haven't gone up to our family mountain house in the beautiful North Carolina mountains since October. We decided it was way past due and will be heading up there tomorrow afternoon!.  We plan to knock some things off our summer bucket list while we are up there.   I'm super pumped about kayaking down the New River, maybe try out a new brewery and I know the guys will do a lot of fishing.  We also bring the dogs up there, and they always get to go swimming in the streams.  I think they love the mountains more than the beach.

So, if you will excuse me, the mountains are calling- and I must go! 

1 comment: